|Randazzo is a town of Sicily, Italy, in the province of Catania. It is situated at the Northern foot of Mount Etna, 70 km NW of Catania by rail. It is the nearest town to the summit of Etna, and is one of the points from which the ascent may be made.
The church of San Nicola (14ht century). The façade is from the 17th century; the interior has a late-Gothic baptismal font. In the Treasury is a Procession Cross (1498) by Michele Gambino. In the square outside the church is a Statue of the Cyclops Piracmone.
Church of San Martino. It has a 17th century façade with a 12th century frieze with figures of saints. The campanile is from the 14th century. The Reinassance interior is divided into a nave and two aisles with Tuscan order columns: it housese a Madonna delle Grazie by Vincenzo Gagini.
Palazzo Scala, a former Royal residence from the 12th century.
Palazzo Finocchiaro (1509).
The Castello Svevo ("Hohenstaufen Castle")